This post is about cat love. How much we love our cats and how much they love each other. The pictures tell it all. In this one Sheila on the right is looking a lot chubbier than her sis Sharmaine. Yet Sheila is the wild one, tearing all over the place and jumping really high in the air to go after the feathers on her wand toy. When I pick up Sheila she feels heavy and her belly is quite round, but Sharmaine seems light as a feather. I never knew how fun having two cats can be, in just observing how they carry on with each other, playing, grooming, fighting.The cats love napping w
ith us and it just makes for one happy family! Note how relaxed Sharmaine is resting her head on Victor's foot. Now if they could only sleep with us at night, they'd be in seventh heaven, but we won't be allowing that. Due to the fact we will put up a mosquito net over the bed, and Sheila loves to crawl up it, and then sleep in the net on the top part, for it makes a little hammock for her.
Here they are napping under the drum cymbal. They even slept through some of his drumming, but not when he bangs on the cymbal. I don't know how the neighbors are going to enjoy having a drummer next door, but thankfully, two of them are drummers also, and will be dropping in to do some jamming with Victor. If we can find some more musicians, we can have some fun parties.When in Mexico, do like the Mexicans do, and play music at all hours really loud. Such as the other morning about 5 a.m. I heard some beautiful music being piped out of someone's house quite close, up on the hill for the whole neighborhood to enjoy waking up to. Actually I really liked this music, and I happened to have to awaken at that hour anyway, in order to get ready for a trip into Puerto Vallarta and with that one hour time zone change, needed to rise early.
Does this not look like a parent holding a newborn or what? I am telling you, we have flipped over these kittens. Here is Victor acting like Sharmaine is a little baby. Does this all mean that we want to be grandparents and this is the closest we can come to it? Could be. Actually, we had just finished trimming Sharmaine's nails and she was so squirmy she had to be contained firmly in a towel.Soon we may be letting them venture outside on the patio and decks. Then they'll find their way down to the ground floor and the gardens where their new world will be quite exciting for them. I just pray they don't wander too far or into the street. But the neighbor said one of the previous owners had two cats that only stayed in the yard and were quite content.
As I said in the beginning, its about cat love and once again here is a shot of the sisters having a loving nap together.Maybe one of the future blog postings will be about how they terrorize each other at times. It can appear that they want to rip each other apart when they fight, and I really get a kick out of it. It can be difficult capturing on camera, as they are incredibly fast and the photos have blurred action. I'll have to set the camera setting for "action" shots.
1 comment:
Mom they are SO CUTE! Imiss them!
Post a Comment